Hi!!! Here’s a basic update on what’s going on this week.
- Pelvic pressure is getting stronger and increasing in frequency. Had so much pain yesterday, I had to wait for Osiris to come home to help me get out of the car.
- Contractions? I’ve felt some of those, they were pretty painful but not consistent enough to send me to Labor & Delivery.
- Not really dilating yet (as of Monday).
- He’s been head down for the last few months now. Still is. Most of my pelvic pressure is from him nodding or turning his head. I can actually feel him turning his head like he’s saying “Nooooo” inside my pelvis.
- According to my weekly measurements, he’s weighing approximately 7 pounds. Eek!!!!
- He moves… A LOT. My belly’s shape is visibly and constantly changing due to his movement level.
- I’m feeling “fine”, generally. I do get tired or sleepy and we’ve been doing a lot and only getting some rest at night.
- I get up to pee a couple times during the night. 2 is better than 5.
- Exercise: I ran/walked about 2 miles on Sunday. I felt so good afterwards. I’m trying to continue exercising but it’s been hard since we have different activities planned for each evening of the week.
- He’s awesome. He’s excited. He’s helpful.
- He’s been an amazing husband and I’m very grateful for that.
- He takes me out to eat, makes my tea, tries to do anything that will make me do less!
- He loves talking to Lukas and telling him how special he is to us and how much we love him.
Okay- that is all. See ya!